Are you an Amazon Chase credit card holder? and wish to sign in to your Amazon Chase Credit Card Login page in order to make your online bill payment. This article is designed to assist you with all the necessary guidelines on how to login to your Amazon credit card online from any web browser.
If you want to manage your Chase Amazon Credit Card account, as we say you must have to visit the Amazon credit card login portal provided by Chase website. When you sign in to your account, you can pay your credit card bill and activate the new credit card if not activated yet.
Amazon Chase Credit Card Benefits
Amazon Chase credit Card owners can earn points for every purchase they make on amazon.com, the following are some of the amazing benefits that any cardholder enjoys.
- $50 Amazon.com Gift Card will be instantly loaded into your Amazon.com account upon the approval of your credit card application.
- No annual credit card fee† Same page link to Pricing and Terms.
- 3% Back: Earn 3% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- 2% Back: Earn 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores.
- Earn 1% Back on all other purchases.
As Amazon cardholders who have signed up for an online account and activated your credit card, you can make payments on any outstanding balances by going to the official Amazon chase credit card login page.
You can also manage many other aspects of your Amazon credit card, such as the number of authorized users, your billing address, whether or not paper statements will be used, and whether or not automatic payments will be used simply by signing in to Chase Amazon credit card online
Amazon Chase Credit Card Login Instructions:
To login to your Amazon Chase credit card account online, you will need to follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the official Amazon chase card login page at https://www.chase.com/amazon
- To log in to an online account, enter their ‘User ID/username and ‘Password’ in the login section.
- Tick the box that says “Remember Me” if you are using your personal computer to sign in to your Chase Amazon credit card, if not skip the option and proceed.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to log in to your account
By clicking the sign in button, you will be redirected to your online account. But if you are unable to login to your Amazon chase card online due to forgotten username or password, follow the guideline below to recover your username/password.
How to Recover Amazon Chase Forgotten Username/Password:
- If you have forgotten your Amazon Chase credit Card login details, then you have to click on ‘Forgotten User ID/Password?’ at the login sections.
- You will be taken to a new page, where they’ve to either choose to enter their ‘Social Security Number’ or their ‘Chase ATM/debit or Chase credit card number’.
How to Pay Amazon Credit Card Bill
- To pay your Amazon credit card bill, you will have to log in your Amazon credit card online account following the steps described above.
- After logging into the online account you will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at the nearest branch, by phone, or by mail.
- Another option to pay the bill is to authorize an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much trouble.
How to Activate Amazon Chase Credit Card Online
- To (activate your Amazon Chase Card) ie a newly acquired credit card, you will have to go to the chase bank homepage and click on ‘New to Chase Online?’.
- You will be taken to a new page, where they’ve to first select the type of account they would like to access and then they’ve to provide the required data.
- Chase account, credit or debit card number
- Social Security Number
3. Select the User ID which you would like to use to access your accounts online. In addition to that, you have to create your own password on the next page. Click ‘Next’.
Amazon Chase Credit Card Customer Service:
Phone Number: 1-888-247-4080
Was this guideline on how to access your Amazon Chase Credit Card Login page helpful? if yes, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.