Are you an Amazon Synchrony bank credit card holder and you are stuck in the Amazon Synchrony Bank Login process?. In this article, we are going to walk you through the simple steps which you will need to undertake to successfully complete your Amazon credit card login synchrony bank easily.
Amazon.com in partnership with Synchrony bank provides customers with a Credit card, Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card which they can use to make online payments when they purchase any service(s) from the number leading e-commerce
Amazon Synchrony Bank credit card login can be accessed using a mobile phone or desktop computer. When you apply for Amazon credit card online and you got approved, you can register and activate the Synchrony bank Amazon card online once you have received your credit card from synchrony bank.
About Synchrony Bank Amazon Credit Card
With your Amazon Synchrony Bank Login, you can make one-time or recurring payments on your Amazon.com Store Card Account by signing into your Amazon Synchrony Bank online account. The payment due date for your account can be found on your monthly billing statement, or by accessing your online account.
If by any way you forgot your Synchrony bank login Amazon card password or username and wish to reset it, you have to note that it is only from the Synchrony Bank website at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon that you can manage your online account, reset your password, and make online payments.
Amazon Synchrony Bank Login Procedure
To sign in to your Amazon Synchrony bank credit card and manage your online Amazon.Com Store Card account, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the official Amazon credit card login synchrony bank page at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon
- On the Amazon.com Synchrony bank login page, enter your “User ID” in the first field (Case-sensitive, may differ from your Amazon.com User ID)
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Finally, tick the box that says “Remember User ID” and click the Secure Login button to complete your credit card account login.
That is how simple it is to log in to your Amazon Synchrony bank account online, now in case you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to reset your password.
How to Reset Synchrony Bank Amazon Credit Card Login Password
When you forget your login password, you are to use the Amazon Synchrony bank primary account holder information to reset the password.
- Go to the password reset link by clicking here.
- Enter User ID: Case-sensitive may differ from your Amazon.com User ID
- Enter your Zip code (Your billing zip code) and click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter the new password you choose to be using.
- Then go back to the Amazon Synchrony Bank Login page to access your account with the new password
Amazon Credit Card Synchrony Bank Registration
To create Synchrony Bank Amazon account, you’ll need your full credit card number, which can be found on the front of the peel-off card that is mailed to you 7-10 business days after approval
- Go to www.synchronycredit.com/amazon
- Click on Register from the First Time header on the homepage.
- Enter your Card Number and your Billing Address Zip Code.
- Finally, click on continue and complete the remaining registration of your account and also obtain your Remember User ID and password.
Let us look at how you can use your Synchrony Amazon credit card or store card to make an online payment for your purchases.
How to Make Payment on an Amazon.com Store Card Account
- Sign in to your Synchrony Bank Amazon account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon.
- Click on Payments at the top of the page, and then scroll down and click Make a Payment.
- Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- Enter your bank’s routing number and checking account information in the requested fields and confirm your banking information.
- Verify that the information is correct and click Make a Payment.
Was this Amazon Synchrony Bank Login guideline helpful? Kindly leave a comment below on your experience. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+.