Bluehost Webmail Login page. In this article, we are going to show you how to sign in to your Bluehost email account using your mobile phone or your computer device. In addition to Bluehost mail sign in guide, we are also going to show you how to set up a new Bluehost webmail account free.
The guideline on how to log in to Bluehost Webmail and set up your Bluehost webmail client account if you don’t have any yet is very simple. And with Bluehost Webmail there is not much to set up. You just log in and get started. So here you are going to learn how you can log in to Bluehost Webmail and set up your Webmail client.
You know that email is one of the most widely used forms of communication, so having a professional email address @ your domain such as Chad.firstname.lastname@example.org is crucial. So this company comes in to offer you that unique email service other than Yahoo.com or Gmail.com services.
About Bluehost Email Login Page
Bluehost Webmail, or web-based email, is very portable and accessible like every other free email service providers anywhere that has an internet connection because the application that sends and reads your mail is accessed on a website from your browser.
Examples of webmail that Bluehost company offers are Roundcube, Horde, and SquirrelMail and can all be accessed at bluehost.com/webmail as you are going to see in the cause of this article.
How to Log in to Bluehost Webmail – Bluehost Webmail Login
There are three methods you can access your Bluehost Webmail account online. Follow these methods below to learn how to sign in to your Bluehost webmail account.
- Go to bluehost.com/webmail by clicking here
- Enter your email address and password in the respective fields.
- Now click on the “login” button to check your Bluehost email inbox.
To Check Bluehost Email Via Bluehost Control Panel
You can also log in to your Bluehost email account using a custom subdomain that redirects to your webmail URL.
- Log in to your control panel at bluehost.com.
- From the menu options, click Hosting > Email.
- Scroll down to your email address and click View Inbox.
- Enter your email address password on the next page and click Login.
To Sign into Bluehost Webmail Inbox Using Custom Subdomain (Advanced)
You can also log in to your account using a custom subdomain that redirects to your webmail URL.
- Log in to your webmail using one of the options listed above.
- Select a webmail client to access your email.
- Copy the complete URL from your address bar.
- Go back to your control panel and click Domains > Subdomains from the main menu.
- Under Create a Subdomain, enter a name for your new subdomain, such as “myemail”.
Warning: Please Do NOT use “mail” as your subdomain since it’s already in use and will result in conflicts.
- Select your domain from the drop-down menu, then click Create.
- From the main menu, go to Domains > Redirect.
- Under “Add Redirect” select your new subdomain from the drop-down menu.
- Paste your webmail URL into the Redirects To field.
- Save by clicking the Add This Redirect button.
If you have any further Bluehost Webmail login problem or that you want to learn how to set up a new Bluehost webmail account, use the comment section below to reach our support team.