Charter Email Setup Windows 10 – Here you are going to learn how to connect your Windows 10 device to your Spectrum email account and your In-home WiFi network in order to experience more for less.
For no doubt, you can easily access your Charter email accounts online, but in order enjoy additional features such as management tools, a built-in calendar and the ability to connect your account to social networks, you should also complete your Spectrum Email settings Windows 10 client for free Window 10 mail configuration for Charter email account.
Before showing you the correct Charter email settings for Windows 10 to use when you want to configure Windows 10 for a Charter email account, let us first show you how to connect to your Spectrum WiFi network using Windows 10.
How to Connect your Windows 10 Your Spectrum In-home WiFi Network
To connect to your WiFi network using Windows 10:
- In the system tray, select the Wireless Network icon.
- Select your network name from the list of available networks.
- Choose Connect.
- Enter your WiFi password.
- Select Next.
Helpful Hint: Select Connect automatically if you use this network on a regular basis. Your device then connects automatically whenever it’s in range.
Charter Email Setup Windows 10 – Spectrum Email Settings on Windows 10
To set up your Spectrum Email account in Windows 10, follow the steps below.
- From the “Start” menu, select the “Mail” tile.
- To get started:
- If you don’t currently have any email accounts associated with Windows 10, select Add Account.
- If you do, select “Settings“, and then select “Manage Accounts“.
- Note: If you’re using a phone or tablet, access Settings by selecting the three dots.
- Choose “Add” account.
- Select “Advanced” setup.
- Choose Internet email.
- Enter the following Charter Spectrum email settings Windows 10 in the required fields:
- Username: Your full Spectrum email address.
- Password: For your Spectrum email account.
- SSL: ON for IMAP.
- Protocol: IMAP.
- Note: Using both IMAP and POP or using POP on multiple devices causes errors such as “The mail server denied access to your account because another mail client was using it.” To avoid such errors, use IMAP on all devices.
- Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net.
- Port: 993.
- Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net.
- Port: 587.
- Requires Authentication: Yes.
- Finally, select “Connect” to complete your Charter Spectrum email setup Windows 10 process.
Now that you have successfully completed your Spectrum Charter Email Setup Windows 10, let us show you how to sign in to your Charter email on Windows 10 after the Windows 10 Charter email setup.
How to Login Charter Spectrum Email On Windows 10 Setup
To access Spectrum Email if your account is already set up in Windows 10:
- From the Start menu, select the Mail tile.
- If the mail in the Spectrum Email inbox isn’t already displayed, from the menu on the left select “Accounts“. Any associated Charter email accounts are displayed.
- Note: If you have more than one Spectrum email account associated with Windows 10, another account might be displayed by default.
- Select your Spectrum Email account from the list of accounts in the menu.
We hope the guideline for Charter Email Setup Windows 10 or better still Charter Spectrum email settings Windows 10 was helpful?. If yes, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.