This page is for your Charter Email Sign in an account at www.charter.net. However, before we go ahead to showing you how to login to your Chater Spectrum email account, you will have to know that Charter Communications (now branded as Spectrum) is one of the largest telephone and cable providers in the U.S.
Charter.net Spectrum email is a webmail service which is provided by charter communications through its Spectrum Internet subscription packages. Unlike most other cable Tv and email service providers in U.S. Charter Spectrum mail subscribers can create free Spectrum email addresses up to seven with just one Spectrum account.
Over the time we have received a series of questions from our readers who demand to learn how to Check My Charter Email account. And to help them with the puzzle, we thought it wise to create a page this page to teach you how to sign in to Charter.net webmail with ease.
About New Charter Spectrum Email Login Account
All new subscribers who have created a Spectrum username receive a free Charter email sign in an address which is their Spectrum username followed by @spectrum.net. For example, if your username is Chadnicely, your email address will be Chadnicely@spectrum.net.
Then all the Spectrum email account subscribers who sign up for a Spectrum email account before the service rebranded can continue to sign in to Charter email account using their charter.net credentials and continue to use their @charter.net email address.
Apart from other amazing services which Charter Spectrum company offers, Spectrum email login has become the major communication tool esecially in the United States of America who is already advanced in technology in this fast-paced era.
Charter Email Login | Charter Email Sign in at Charter.net or Spectrum.net
Follow these steps to check your Charter email account.
Access your Charter or Spectrum email using a web browser or mobile app.
- To login go to the spectrum.net sign in page at https://www.spectrum.net/login/. Alternatively, you can go to the Spectrum home page and click the “Sign In link” at the top of the screen.
- If this is the first time you are login to your Charter Spectrum email account or if you are a customer of a service that has recently been merged with Charter Communications you might see a form requesting your ZIP code so you can be directed to the correct login page for your particular service.
- If so, enter your ZIP code and press the Continue button.
- Next, you will see the Spectrum email login page title “Enter Your Sign-In Info”. as shown in the image below.
- Enter your Spectrum username or email address. If you have not created a username yet then click the Create Username link and follow the on-screen instructions.
That is how simple it is to sign in to your Charter Spectrum email account using the web browser. Now let us look at how to login to your Spectrum email through the app.
How to Login to your Charter.net Spectrum Email Account Using Spectrum App
To sign in to your Charter email account with the mobile app, first, you will need to download the Spectrum app at https://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/spectrum-tv-app/ or from Google paly store.
Scroll down on your browser to select your device from the list as shown in the picture below.
- When you must have successfully downloaded and install the app, run the app on your computer or mobile device.
- Open the app and enter your username or email address.
- Enter your Charter email sign in password in the password field.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to access your mailbox and other Spectrum services.
Charter email settings:
The below settings is for POP3, IMAP, SMTP which you want to set this Charter email to other email client and this very very easy to do it also you will find very easy to do it.
|User Information||Email Settings|
|Your Name:||Enter Your Name|
|Account Type: POP/IMAP||IMAP|
|Incoming Email Server:||mobile.charter.net|
|Outgoing Email Server:||mobile.charter.net|
|Sign In Information|
|Password:||The password you use to sign in to your email account|
|Incoming Server (IMAP):||993|
|Outgoing Server (SMTP):||587|
|SSL:||This setting should be ON for both SMTP and IMAP.|
|Requires Authentication:||Yes, or checked. (Use same settings as my incoming mail server)|
If you have further question about how to access Charter email sign in page, use the comment section below to drop what your question is as our support team will get back to you within 24 hours.