Charter Spectrum Email Settings on Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2016 – Here you are going to learn how to Configure Outlook for Charter Spectrum or better still charter email setting for outlook 2010, 2016 or any other version. So to learn this and more, you have to continue reading this guideline.
Charter communications offer you the best solutions for many of the communication which your business needs including phone, cable and Internet services. Depending on the package you selected during your Charter Spectrum sign up process, your Charter Internet service provides between two and 40 email accounts for your business to use.
In as much as you can log in to your Charter email account online any time anywhere you want, you can also add an account to your Microsoft Outlook desktop client, ie (Charter Spectrum Email Settings on Microsoft Outlook 2010) providing additional features such as management tools, a built-in calendar and the ability to connect your account to social networks.
Now without wasting time, let us show you the correct charter email settings for outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 to use when you want to configure Outlook for Charter email in quick and straightforward steps.
Charter Spectrum Email Settings on Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2016
For your Microsoft Outlook Charter email setup, follow the simple steps below.
- Start Outlook and click on the “File” tab. Select “Info” and click the “Add Account” button under Account Information. The Auto Account setup wizard opens.
- Select the “Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types” checkbox and click “Next.” Choose “Internet Email” and click “Next.”
- Type your name as you want it to appear to recipients of your email messages in the Your Name box; for example, type your first and last name.
- Enter your full Charter email address (including “@charter.net”) into the Email Address box. Select “POP3” as the account type.
- Type “pop.charter.net” in the Incoming Mail Server box if you will only access your email account from the computer you are using.
- Enter ” imap.charter.net” if you plan to use multiple computers or mobile devices.
- Type “smtp.charter.net” in the Outgoing Mail Server box. Enter your full Charter email address into the User Name field, and enter your Charter password in the Password field.
- Click the “Test Account Settings” button. Click “Close” when your setup details are confirmed. Click “Next” and “Finish” to complete the Outlook Charter Spectrum email setup process.
If you have a further question(s) regarding Charter Spectrum Email Settings on Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 2016 and above, you may use the comment section below to drop it with our guide team.