Comcast.net Email Login is what we shall be taking you through on in this article. In addition to how to login to your account, we shall also be taking you through on how to reset your lost Comcast.net Xfinity Email sign in password, Email Forwarding, and email box settings procedures. So continue reading to learn how to manage your account correctly.
Just like every other email service providers like Google mail, Yahoo mail or even Spectrum charter email, Comcast.net email provides a webmail service through its Xfinity cable and phone subscription packages. One of the amazing things about Xfinity is that its subscribers can create up to seven Comcast webmail addresses with each account.
Xfinity Comcast email is so amazing to the extent that even when a subscriber cancels their Xfinity.net cable subscription, they can still retain these email addresses provided that they sign in to Comcast email inbox at least once every nine months.
How to Login to your Comcast.net Email Account
You already know that you are to sign in to your Comcast.net email using a web browser. To login go to https://login.xfinity.com/login Next, click the menu icon and select the Email link in the drop-down menu.
- On the sign in screen type in your Xfinity username, Email address or Phone number. Note, it could be your Comcast Xfinity Primary and Secondary Usernames.
- Type in your “Password” in the password field.
- Type in the moving characters correctly to prove you are a genuine user and not a robot or other automated tool.
- Finally, click on the “Sign in” button to access your Xfinity Comcast.net email account.
Note: Your Xfinity Comcast username forms the first part of your Comcast.net email address, e.g. email@example.com. So while signing into Your Comcast Mailbox if you have subscribed to Xfinity Internet services your primary username was created for you when you registered.
However, if you don’t have a username set up then use the Xfinity Lookup Tool to create a new Comcast email address or primary username. You’ll find a link to this at the bottom of the login form, labeled “Don’t have a username? Create One”.
Comcast.net Webmail Account Sign In Form
Provided your login details are correct, the next screen allows you to switch between your mail inbox and your voice and text messages if you have those services enabled.
How to Recover Your Comcast Xfinity Username
To retrieve back your Comcast.net Xfinity username, you will need to follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the Xfinity Username reset page at https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount
- First, confirm one of the following details associated with your Xfinity Comcast account:
- Your Mobile phone number
- Your Social Security number or
- Your Account number as another means of identification.
- one of these items and click “Continue” button, then type in the letter sequence you see on the screen and your username will be displayed.
Meanwhile, if you have lost or forgotten your Comcast Xfinity email login password instead, you will need to follow the simple steps below to reset your password.
How to Reset your Comcast.net Email Login Password
If you have forgotten your password you will need to reset it. Click on the password link below the Comcast email Sign In button.
- Supply your username and click the “Continue” button.
- Now you will need to provide your recovery email address. This will either be your main Comcast.net address or a personal email address you have set up for the account.
- A special email will be sent to this address that contains a link you will need to click to reset your password.
- Clicking the link will take you to a page in your web browser where you can select your new password.
- Now you can go back to the main Comcast.net email login screen and enter your new details to gain access to your email and other services.
How to Set Up Comcast Automatic Email Forwarding
You can set up your Comcast.net mailbox to automatically forward email you receive to another email address. To set up email forwarding follow these steps:
- Log in to your Xfinity account as described in the Comcast.net login email above.
- Go to your Comcast inbox by clicking the small envelope icon at the top right of the page.
- To access your inbox settings click the small gear cog icon at the top right of the screen and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Mail section of the Settings menu, click Auto Forward.
- Tick the box labeled “Enable Mail Forwarding“.
- Type in the email address where you would like your mail to be forwarded to.
- You can also choose between saving a copy of the email in your Comcast.net Xfinity mailbox or deleting it once it has been forwarded to the email address you selected. We hope these guidelines on how to access your Comcast Email was helpful.
Was the guideline above about Comcast.net Email Login | Xfinity Sign in to Comcast Email Account helpful?. If yes, please use the comment section to give us your feedback.