How to Create New Spectrum Email Account. Not many Spectrum subscibers are aware of the fact that once you’ve set up your Spectrum.net username and password, you have the option to create a Spectrum email account up to seven different email addresses. So here, we have dedicated this page to teach you how to sign up for a new Spectrum.net email address after creating your account.
Thousands of Charter Spectrum subscriber are of the notion that they can create a new Spectrum email address automatically for every customer once they sign up for an account. But that truth is that only users who create a Charter Spectrum email account separately after sign up will be able to receive messages through Spectrum email.
How to Set Up a Charter Email Address
Charter Communications is one of the main Internet service providers in the Midwest. Just like we said that many subscribers thought that Spectrum email address is created automatically immediately they sign up for an account, many others with Charter accounts understand that they have free Charter Spectrum email service with their accounts, but they continue to use free services like Yahoo! or Hotmail.
This is simply because they do not know how to set up a Charter Spectrum email address through www.spectrum.net or www.charter.net. But what they don’t really know is that setting up a Charter Spectrum email address is both quick and easy.
How to Create New Spectrum Email Account at www.spectrum.net
To create a new Spectrum email account after you have signed up for your subscription account, follow the simple steps below
- First, you need to sign in to Spectrum.net with your username and password at https://www.spectrum.net/login/
- Go to the Menu icon in the top left corner of the page and select “Manage Account“.
- Choose the Internet.
- Select “Create Email Address” link as indicated in the image below.
- When prompted, select “Create Mailbox” to confirm that you want to set up a Spectrum email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your Spectrum.net password, then click on the “Finish” button.
- You’ll receive a confirmation notice that your Charter Spectrum mailbox set up has been completed. Select “Go to Mailbox” to begin using your new Spectrum email account.
NOTE: After you have successfully completed to create new Spectrum email account, you are advised to update your web browser and operating system to the latest version to ensure the best Charter Spectrum email user experience.
Again, you will need to unlock your new Spectrum email account by following the guideline below.
How to Unlock Spectrum Email Account
Spectrum email accounts are locked after six months of inactivity, at which point incoming messages are rejected. However, all of your old emails will still be available on your account as long as your Spectrum Internet account remains active.
Be that as it may, the only thing that is required of you to unlock your Spectrum.net email account is simply to sign in to your account and select the Email icon located at the top of the screen.