Have you forgotten your Comcast Xfinity email login password and can’t gain access to your account, here we are going to walk you through on how to change Comcast email password or reset your Xfinity Password easily using your mobile phone or laptop computer.
You are not just going to learn how to reset a lost or forgotten Comcast email password but also learn how to change your Xfinity email password whenever you think that it has been compromised. We know it’s easy to forget what password goes with what account.
If you forget the password for your Xfinity username or just want to change it, this page is purely designed for that, so make sure to follow the instructions carefully as you read through.
Ways to Change Your Comcast Email Password & Username
Comcast offers two ways to change the password for your Xfinity username and the associated email account. If you know your current password, log in to your email to start the password change process. If not, Comcast won’t send you your forgotten password but will let you reset it using a security question or a reset link sent to another email address.
Now, we are going to show you how to change your Comcast email password when you think that someone else has compromised with your password first before showing you how to reset your Comcast password when you forget your account password.
How to Change Comcast Email Password
If you’ve lost, forgotten or want to change your password:
- Go to www.xfinity.com/password.
- Enter your Xfinity username and click Continue. (If you can’t remember your username, go to www.xfinity.com/username).
- Log in to your Comcast Xfinity email account and click My Account at the top of the inbox page.
- The My Account link also appears atop the Xfinity home page.
- Click Manage Users and Settings on your account overview, and then click Change Password beneath your account name.
- This page contains settings for all users on your account.
- Enter your current password, then pick a new password between eight and 16 characters. Comcast requires at least one letter and one number or special character and prohibits using your real name, username or spaces. After entering the new password in both fields, click Save Password.
That is how simple it is to change your Comcast email password when you think it has been username, now in case you have forgotten your Comcast Xfinity email password, you can follow the steps below to reset your Comcast email password.
How to Reset Comcast Xfinity Email Password
If you don’t know your current password, you need to reset it, even if you’re already logged in to your email.
- Log out of your account and return to the sign in screen. Click Forgot Your Password?
- Try to sign in to your email to reach this screen.
- Enter your user name or email address and then type the letters displayed in the box to prove you’re a real person. Click Next.
- Choose either to answer your account secret question and provide your zip code, or to send a reset link to your non-Comcast contact email address. If your Comcast email is the only email associated with your account, you won’t have the option of a reset link.
- Answer the security question and click Next.
- Open the reset link in your email or finish answering the security question to reach the page where you choose a new password. Enter the new password in both fields and click Next to finish. Use between eight and 16 characters, with at least one letter and one number or symbol. Avoid using spaces or your name or username in the password.
We hope the above steps on how to Change Comcast Email Password or reset your forgotten Comcast Xfinity Password was helpful?. If yes, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.