This article is about showing you how to Check your Charter Spectrum Email on Spectrum.net using your mobile smartphone or a computer device. So if you have already signed up for a Charter Spectrum email account, you will need to read this Spectrum.net email sign in guideline carefully.
To sign in to your Charter Spectrum.net email account is not just what we shall be discussing here today. We are also going to be showing you how to prevent a full Mailbox and as well how to permanently delete a Spectrum emails from your account.
About Charter Spectrum.net Email Account
Charter Communications (now branded as Spectrum) is one of the largest telephone and cable providers in the U.S. Charter.net provides a webmail service through its Spectrum Internet subscription packages. Subscribers can create up to seven email addresses with each Spectrum account.
RELATED: How to Make a Spectrum Bill Payment
New subscribers who have created a Spectrum username receive a free email address which is their Spectrum username followed by @spectrum.net. For example, if your username is Bryan.nw, your email address will be Bryan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now without wasting much time, let us go straight to showing you how to check your Charter Spectrum email on www.spectrum.net with a computer device or mobile phone.
How to Check Your Charter Spectrum Email
- Go to the official Spectrum email sign in to Spectrum.net at https://www.spectrum.net/
- Note: If you don’t have a Spectrum username and password, you can create one.
- Select the envelope icon towards the top.
- To check for new Spectrum email messages manually.
- Select Get Email from the menu bar.
That was how simple it is for you to login to Charter Spectrum.net webmail account on www.spectrum email sign on page. Now let us see how to permanently delete Spectrum emails from your inbox.
How to Permanently Delete Spectrum Emails:
- Sign into your Spectrum Email account inbox.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Permanently Delete Messages, turn the toggle button on.
- Select Save Settings.
How to Prevent a Full Spectrum Mailbox
If you don’t want your Charter Spectrum mailbox to get filled up, then you have to delete some old mails in order to have a memory space for new ones.
- Delete any emails you’re no longer using, especially with attachments. Attachments take up mailbox space, so remove these when possible.
- Go through your folders and delete any emails where possible, including Trash and Sent Mail folders.
- You can set your Spectrum.net mailbox to permanently delete emails instead of sending them to your Trash folder
We hope the above guideline on how to Check your Charter Spectrum Email on Spectrum.net was helpful?. If yes, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.