Do you want to be watching unlimited movies from Amazon Prime video? what you will have to do is to follow this guideline we shall show you here to sign up for Amazon Prime. However, we recommend you first see how to sign up for Amazon Prime Free Trial before upgrading to the paid plan.
Before you will be able to access Amazon Prime movies, music, books, photos, and more, you’ll need to create an Amazon Prime account. Even if you already have a standard account for the online retailer, you can upgrade with a 30-day Prime free trial.
The essence of signing up for Amazon Prime free 30-day trial is to enable you to know if the service is actually worth paying for or not. If after 30 days of the free trial and you think that you cannot continue, you may cancel the subscription so as not to be charged.
Benefits of Amazon Prime membership Account
There are various reasons why one should register for Amazon prime account and these are listed below:
- Users will be able to enjoy free two days shipping on some eligible items but this is applicable if you live in the U.S.
- Free same day delivery in some eligible ZIP codes and more.
- It includes lots of entertainment benefits. The Prime video service allows members to stream unlimited movies, TV shows and other things and the paid
- Prime music is a similar service that let you have access to millions of songs, playlists, all ad-free and more.
To sign up for Amazon Prime free trial, your account must have a current, valid credit card. Payment options such as an Amazon.com Corporate Line of Credit, checking accounts, pre-paid credit cards, or gift cards cannot be used.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Free Trial If You Already Have An Amazon Account
To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial.
- Click Start your free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
Steps to Sign Up for Amazon Prime When You Don’t Have Amazon Account
- Visit the Amazon Prime signup page from your iPhone, iPad or computer.
- Tap the “Start your 30-day free trial” button at the top of the page.
- Tap Create a new Amazon account.
- Enter an account name, your email address to connect to the account.
- Enter a password. Enter the same password on the next line.
- Tap on the “Create your Amazon account.” button.
- When the new page appears, scroll down to “Select Payment Method” and tap Continue.
- Enter your credit card information under Card number.
- Enter the name on the card under Name on the card.
- Tap the month and year of the credit card’s expiration date.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your billing address.
- Tap Done.
- When the new page appears, double check that your credit card and billing information are correct.
- Tap Start your 30-day free trial.
You’ll be enrolled in the free trial of Amazon Prime and have access to FREE Two Day shipping, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, and access to the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
Note: You will be automatically upgraded to a paid Prime membership plan at the end of the trial period. So if you don’t want to be upgraded to the paid plan, you must have to cancel your Amazon Prime free trial before the end of the 30-days.
How to cancel your Amazon Prime membership
- Go to Amazon.com from your iPhone, iPad, or computer.
- Sign into your account.
- Select Hello. Sign in Your Account in the upper right side of Amazon.com’s Homepage.
- Enter the email and password associated with your standard Amazon account.
- Select Hello. ‘YOUR NAME’ Your Account in the upper right side of Amazon.com’s Homepage.
- Select Your Prime Membership from the drop-down menu.
- Select Do Not Continue or End Membership from the list of options on the left side of the web page.
Was these guidelines on how to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Free Trial for 30-Days helpful? if yes, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.