Roundcube Webmail Login page. Are you using a web-based company which uses Roundcube as their webmail client and you want to sign in to your Roundcube email account, this article is here to guide you through on how to access your Roundcube Webmail inbox in order to check for a new message.
Before going ahead to give you the guideline on how to access Roundcube Webmail 1.3.8 Login Webmail page, there will be need that we first look at some basic facts about Roundcube Webmail.
About Roundcube Webmail
Roundcube Webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
In summery, Roundcube is one of three free webmail applications offered with your hosting at Web Hosting Hub. You can use webmail to check your email from any computer that has Internet access.
Roundcube Webmail sign in page has a lot of amazing features as list below.
- Multilingual capabilities
- Find-as-you-type address book
- Richtext/HTML message composing
- Searching messages and contacts
- Canned response templates
- Int. domain names (IDNA)
- Shared folders and ACL
- Full featured address book
- Extensible using the Plug-in API
Roundcube Webmail Sign In Server Requirements
- Apache, Lighttpd, Nginx, Cherokee or Hiawatha web server
- PHP Version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MSSQL or Oracle database
- SMTP server and IMAP server with IMAP4 rev1 support
Now that you have seen some of the amazing features which you can enjoy with your Roundcube webmail account, let us now walk you through on how to login to your Roundcube webmail account easily.
Roundcube Webmail Login – Roundcube Email Sign in
Note: The Roundcube webmail log in page to use to access your email account solely depends on the hosting company that you are using for instance.
- If you are using an iPage as your email hosting company, go to https://emailmg.ipage.com/roundcube/
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button to access your Roundcube webmail account
In the same way, if you want to login to any other web-based hosting company like Bluehost webmail, the Roundcube Webmail Login page will definitely change. So always make sure that you are using the right page to access your Roundcube email inbox.