Spectrum Email Account Settings. If you have successfully created your Charter Spectrum email account, then the next thing you need to learn is how to the steps for your Spectrum Charter email account settings. So to learn that, you will have to read this article carefully.
For the best user experience, while configuring your Spectrum email account, we recommend using the following settings. These Spectrum email settings are required when setting up your email on a laptop or desktop computer, smartphone, PDA, tablet, eReader or other mobile devices.
Before showing you the Spectrum email settings procedure, let us first show you how to access the Spectrum email account settings below.
How to Access Spectrum Email Account Settings
To access email settings:
- Go to Spectrum Email and sign in at https://www.spectrum.net/login
- Select the Settings tab (top).
- If you have more than one email account linked to your Spectrum email account, you can switch between them using the Account Settings tab on the left
Spectrum Email Settings
- Your Name: [Enter Your Name]
- Email Address: YourEmail@charter.net
- Account Type (POP/IMAP): IMAP
- Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net
- Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net
Sign In Information
- User Name: YourUsername@charter.net
- Password: The password you use to sign in to your email account
More Spectrum Email Settings
- Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587
- SSL: The setting should be ON for both SMTP and IMAP
- Requires Authentication: Yes, or checked. (Use same settings as my incoming mail server)
If you have further questions maybe about Spectrum Email Account Settings on Android phone or iPhone, you can use the comment section below to drop your question.