Texas Lutheran University Transfer Scholarships Application. Here we are going to guide you through on how to apply for TLU academic scholarships Texas Lutheran University. So continue reading to learn more about the TLU scholarships application process.
About Transfer Scholarships At TLU Texas Lutheran University
Texas Lutheran University Transfer scholarships are awarded based on cumulative GPA from all institutions attended. Transfer academic scholarships are only available to students admitted as transfers and are based on full time undergraduate enrollment.
Texas Lutheran University students with dual credit hours who are classified as freshmen will not be eligible for these TLU scholarships. The Scholarship has two basic categories, they are as follows.
Texas Lutheran University Transfer scholarships Categories
- TRANSFER ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARD
$12,000 to $15,000 per year
- PHI THETA KAPPA SCHOLARSHIP
$3,000 per year
You must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa at a community college to receive Texas Lutheran University Transfer Phi Theta Kappa scholarship. Qualifying students will receive this award in addition to any TLU academic scholarship. Only students admitted to TLU as transfer students may be considered for this TLU scholarship.
READ ALSO: Yale University Tuition And Fees
Renewal of Texas Lutheran University Transfer academic scholarships is based on continued full-time enrollment and the cumulative 2.0 GPA earned at TLU. All transfer scholarships are renewable for six semesters.
Transfer Texas Lutheran University Application Requirements
- Application for admission: TLU Application, Common Application, or ApplyTexas
- Official transcript(s) from every institution attended (including dual credit)—even if no credit was earned, a transcript is required
- Official high school transcript is required for students who have graduated within the last five years, or who have fewer than 24 hours of university-level coursework. (This is a federal requirement.)
- Transfer Addendum (available via your application status portal)
If you are still wondering how to apply for Texas Lutheran University Transfer Scholarships, then you should just relax because just as we said earlier that the Scholarships is only warded based on cumulative GPA from all institutions attended. Click Here for more details.