University of Phoenix Transfer Advantage Scholarship Application – The Transfer Advantage Scholarship offers reduced pricing to California community college students who have graduated with an associate degree from a regionally accredited California Community college and enroll in a Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree.
Transfer Advantage Scholarship University of Phoenix provides a reduced tuition rate of $350 per credit hour for the duration of a BSM program, for a period of up to three years.
READ ALSO: Yale University Tuition And Fees
Benefits of Transfer Advantage Scholarship – University of Phoenix
Students who meet the Scholarship Eligibility Requirements will be charged a reduced tuition rate of $350 per credit hour for the duration of his or her BSM program for a period of up to three years.
Transfer Advantage Scholarship Initial and Continued Progress
- Initial Progress– Upon enrollment in the Transfer Advantage Scholarship and Prior to unconditional admission, the student will be eligible for a period of 60 days after signing the memorandum of understanding (MOU) and posting positive attendance for his or her first credit-bearing course with a course start date on or after November 1.
- If the student does not receive unconditional admission after the initial progress period or official associate degree posted transcripts are not received and confirmed, the student will lose scholarship eligibility and benefits.
- Continued Progress– The student will be eligible to continue to receive the benefit for the remainder of his or her program if the student is unconditionally admitted into the BSM program and the official associate degree posted transcripts are received and confirmed prior to the end of the initial progress period.
Transfer Advantage Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Below are the criteria which can make you eligible for the University of Phoenix Transfer Advantage Scholarship
- Students must have earned an associate degree from a regionally accredited California Community College.
- The associate degree must have been completed prior to the student posting attendance in his or her first credit-bearing course of the BSM program.
- This does not include students who attended a course within 365 days but the attendance was in a risk free period only, and the student did not continue to week 4 of the course.
- Be a new BSM degree seeking student who posts attendance and is invoiced for his or her first credit-bearing course with a course start date between November 1, 2018 and August 31, 2020.
- New students include students who have previously attended the University but have been out of attendance for greater than 365 days.
- Students who attended a course within 365 but the attendance was in a risk free period only, and the student did not continue to week 4 of the course.
- Sign this Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
Disqualifying Events and Termination
- This Scholarship does not apply to:
- Students enrolling in any program other than the BSM program.
- Students who do not have an associate degree from a regionally accredited California community college.
- Employees of Apollo Education Group, Inc., its subsidiaries, and their spouses and children.
- Students who have attended a course at the University within the last 365 days except as provided for above.
- The Scholarship will automatically terminate if:
- Qualified associate degree transcripts are not received or confirmed after 60 days of attendance
- The student changes into a program other than the BSM program.
- The student is Academically Disqualified as outlined in the Academic Catalog.
- The student falls out of attendance for more than 365 days without an approved University leave of absence.
- The student fails to meet any of the Scholarship Eligibility Requirements set forth herein.
Fill the University of Phoenix Transfer Advantage Scholarship Application Form, Click here